You are receiving this email because you are an active member at ItsMyRun.com.
Happy New Year to you all and Welcome to the ItsMyRun.com newsletter issue #2!
I hope 2008 is treating you well so far. If
it's half as great as last year, I'll still be the happiest boy alive.
2007 was a monumental year for me, and contained several of my favourite
running and personal moments so far on this journey. So I wanted to
send you my sincere thanks for all your amazing support. I feel grateful,
and appreciate it SO much. Thank you.
Most of us are starting to train for the upcoming spring race season or trying to stick to our New Year resolutions as long as possible.
- ItsMyRun is just over a year old now and has 99 registered members and 49 that are actually still active!!
- The last newsletter was back in June 2007, many things have changed since then.
- I was notified by a member that Chiptimeresults.com changed their website design and directory structure for their results, I did a mass database update to change anyone that had a link to the Chiptimeresults.com website.
- Always check the 'What's New' link for new features or recent changes.
ItsMyRun Facebook Application
- The application name is ItsMyRun.com it will display the last 10 entries from ItsMyRun.com, and it will display your runs for the last 10 days if you register your Facebook ID on your ItsMyRun.com profile.
- All you should need to do is add the ItsMyRun application on Facebook then update your profile at ItsMyRun.com with your Facebook ID
- Your Facebook profile will be updated hourly
- Send me an email if you are having trouble finding your Facebook ID or registering it at ItsMyRun. My FB ID = 793870117
Training Program Calendar Generator - link
- By selecting a race date and a training program this tool will generate a calendar to list all your scheduled workouts up to your race date. If you have a program that you would like loaded into this tool, or a specific distance you want to train for let me know.
- RSS news feed for member race log updates, use as you wish
- Nice way to keep family and friends automatically updated with your race results
- Simple way to track your weight fluctuations or manage a weight goal, add a few comments for inspiration or reminders a long the way
Recent Smaller Updates
- add/edit laps for each run.
- add/edit notes for each lap.
- resend password
- Sorting..usually when I hit the column I wish to sort on a second time, it sorts in the other order - implemented but not as pretty as I'd like
I add stuff because I think it is useful, but maybe it's not so useful or user friendly for everyone, if you have any comments, feedback or find something that just isn't working correctly please email me. The more input I get the better this site can be for everyone.
Anyone that hasn't been to the site for a while, come on back and see what's new.
So that's about it. I think it's safe to
say this communique has achieved its intended purpose.
Well my friends, thank you for the screen time. Until next time, please
be well and stay warm out there. I trust you've got yer longjohns
Much Love & All That Stuff;
To remove yourself from this email list login to ItsMyRun.com and choose 'No' for the Newsletter option in your Profile or email email@example.com and ask to have your email address removed from this list.